Nuit Belge – Nashville March 12th 2016
ABOUT NUIT BELGE
Nuit Belge returns to Nashville for year two on March 12, 2016 and will once again be hosted at Marathon Music Works. Those that attended last year know what a blast this event was and are certain to not miss out! For year two you can expect several new restaurants, special beer offerings, and more. Tickets are on sale now and are certain to sell out in advance as they are once again very limited.
The inaugural Nuit Belge, took place on the evening of March 14th, 2015 at Marathon Music Works in Nashville, TN. The event featured Belgian beers and Nashville’s finest cuisine. The event was limited to only 500 guests and sold out. It offered a very unique opportunity to sample Belgian beers paired with small plates from thirteen of Nashville’s top restaurants and the acclaimed Blackberry Farm. All guests received a tulip glass upon entry to be used for tastings, as well as a festival guide, which provided details on food and beer being served. Additionally, we offered a raw bar, cheese tasting by Whole Foods Market, and chocolate tasting by Olive & Sinclair Chocolate.
Nuit Belge Nashville
Ticket prices range from $99-$139 and include entry, tasting glass, festival program, and all food/beverage.
This is a 21+ event and proper ID is required for entrance.
Dress to impress (no shorts,t-shirts,or flip flops).
About Marathon Music Works
Since opening in November of 2011, the multi-use space has graciously hosted some of the best concerts & events in Nashville. Marathon Music Works is dedicated to the continued support of live music and events, our amazing neighborhood, and our city, Nashville, TN.
- 14,000 sqft of usable event space
- 1,500 standing capacity
- VIP Mezzanine overlooking main room
- (2) sets of restrooms
- (2) bar areas with full bar service
- (3) dressing rooms with full bath
- Ample parking directly behind venue and along street
- Partially furnished catering kitchen
- Industrial chic interior finish
- Interior/exterior brick walls, high beam ceiling, polished concrete flooring
- 80’ deck
- 40’x 30’ stage
- Unobstructed view of stage from all angles
- Roll up door & truck dock for loading / unloading
- State of the art sound and LED stage lighting
What’s Cookin’ Germantown